By Christophe Deknudt, Franc̨ois-Xavier Coudoux, Patrick Corlay, Marc Gazalet (auth.), Jacques Blanc-Talon, Andrzej Kasinski, Wilfried Philips, Dan Popescu, Paul Scheunders (eds.)
This e-book constitutes the completely refereed court cases of the fifteenth foreign convention on complicated suggestions for clever imaginative and prescient structures, ACIVS 2013, held in Poznań, Poland, in October 2013. The sixty three revised complete papers have been rigorously chosen from 111 submissions. the subjects lined are aquisition, pre-processing and coding, biometry, type and popularity, intensity, 3D and monitoring, effective implementation and frameworks, low point photo research, segmentation and video analysis.
Read or Download Advanced Concepts for Intelligent Vision Systems: 15th International Conference, ACIVS 2013, Poznań, Poland, October 28-31, 2013. Proceedings PDF
Similar international books
The correct number of know-how is a fancy choice, relatively for constructing international locations, because it relies not just on neighborhood wishes and stipulations but in addition, importantly, at the nationwide political context and, more and more, at the foreign setting. This technological selection includes with it the genetic code of the nation's destiny improvement.
Rhythms of the center and of the anxious and endocrine method, respiring, locomotory events, sleep, circadian rhythms and tissue phone cycles are significant parts of the temporal order of guy. The dynamics of those structures are characterised via adjustments within the houses of an oscillator, transitions from oscillatory states into chaotic or desk bound states, and vice versa, coupling or uncoupling among or extra oscillators.
- Algorithmic Aspects in Information and Management: 6th International Conference, AAIM 2010, Weihai, China, July 19-21, 2010. Proceedings
- Experimental Algorithms: 11th International Symposium, SEA 2012, Bordeaux, France, June 7-9, 2012. Proceedings
- Activity in Red-Dwarf Stars: Proceedings of the 71st Colloquium of the International Astronomical Union Held in Catania, Italy, August 10–13, 1982
- The Euro in the 21st Century (The International Political Economy of New Regionalisms)
- [Journal] The International Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Volume 23. Number 24
- The Rise of Performance Studies: Rethinking Richard Schechner's Broad Spectrum (Studies in International Performance)
Extra info for Advanced Concepts for Intelligent Vision Systems: 15th International Conference, ACIVS 2013, Poznań, Poland, October 28-31, 2013. Proceedings
Computer Architecture and Automatic, Facultad de Informática, Universidad Complutense of Madrid, 28040 Madrid, Spain 2 Dpt. com Abstract. Agronomic images in Precision Agriculture are most times used for crop lines detection and weeds identification; both are a key issue because specific treatments or guidance require high accuracy. Agricultural images are captured in outdoor scenarios, always under uncontrolled illumination. CCDbased cameras, acquiring these images, need a specific control to acquire images of sufficient quality for greenness identification from which the crop lines and weeds are to be extracted.
5. 4 Distance Resolution To determine the accuracy of a distance estimate using a multiple aperture camera, we may diﬀerentiate Eq. (9) with respect to z as follows, f cz − z 0 d Δy = Δcy dz α (z − cz )2 (z0 − f ) which gives the number of pixels that the projection of an object in the image plane will move for each meter that the object moves along the z-axis. The resolution of a distance estimate may then be deﬁned to be the magnitude of the inverse of this derivative, Res(z, Δcy ) = d Δy dz −1 = α (cz − z)2 |z0 − f | meters/pixel f |cz − z0 ||Δcy | which is the distance in meters that an object must move to produce a shift of one pixel in the image plane.
Wang, H. ) Multimedia Analysis, Processing and Communications. SCI, vol. 346, pp. 265–288. Springer, Heidelberg (2011) 2. : Moving Object Detection and Tracking for the Purpose of Multimodal Surveillance System in Urban Areas. C. ) New Direct. in Intel. Interac. Multimedia, SCI, vol. 142, pp. 75–84. Springer, Heidelberg (2008) 3. : Viewpoint independent shape-based object classiﬁcation for video surveillance. In: International Workshop on Image Analysis for Multimedia Interactive Services, Delft, Netherlands (2011) 4.
Advanced Concepts for Intelligent Vision Systems: 15th International Conference, ACIVS 2013, Poznań, Poland, October 28-31, 2013. Proceedings by Christophe Deknudt, Franc̨ois-Xavier Coudoux, Patrick Corlay, Marc Gazalet (auth.), Jacques Blanc-Talon, Andrzej Kasinski, Wilfried Philips, Dan Popescu, Paul Scheunders (eds.)